Greip IP Solutions is looking for an experienced Full Stack Developer (.NET based SaaS) with a hunger to grow
Greip® is a leading intellectual asset lifecycle management SaaS –solution with 5000+ users in 300+ well known organizations in Finland and abroad. The clients of Greip® include innovative companies and organizations of all sizes, who want to protect, expand and utilize their intellectual property efficiently.
About the position
We are looking for an experienced full stack developer to further strengthen our product development team whose mission is simply to build the very best cloud-based IP management solution in the world. Our product development crew is an integrated agile team of highly skilled technical and functional professionals supported by IPR specialists.
Your role would be crucial, and we expect you to contribute significantly to our product development. You will report directly to the Head of Technology and additionally you will be supported & coached by a product owner, other developers and the rest of our organization. We are open to defining your exact responsibilities as per your own interests and current plus future abilities.
We utilize the latest tools and methodologies as much as possible, for example we use Azure DevOps with CI/CD to manage, design, build, test and deploy our products. In addition to the software development tasks from all parts of the software development lifecycle, we expect you to further contribute to our way of working in terms of new ideas, feedback and thought leadership on software development issues.
We believe you should have the following previous experience & traits to be successful in this position:
- Deep technical understanding of the Microsoft stack (incl .NET Core, C#, Azure) – at least 5 years of professional experience on .NET & Azure with any modern front framework (e.g. Vue/React/Angular)
- Experience with various architectures (including microservices) and stateless APIs
- Understanding of various database and data storage solutions such as traditional relational SQL, schemaless and cloud-based binary options such as Azure Blobs
- Business oriented mind-set and positive can-do attitude
- Ability and willingness to work with a diverse team across functions
- Generic understanding (& seeing the value of) how to build business critical software
Additionally, if any of the following describe you, we are both super impressed and can offer even larger challenges for you now, or in the near future:
- You have been Scrum Master or have other team leading experience
- You have previous experience (and interest) in taking architectural responsibility
- You have DevOps experience & care deeply about Test Automation
- You are Microsoft certified on Azure, DevOps, Data or Development
- Demonstrated success in building SaaS solutions, either B2B or B2C
For the right candidate, we offer:
- Interesting software development challenges on a modern tech stack with zero legacy components
- Stable but fast developing business with huge market potential, especially globally
- An open start-up spirited company culture, which we expect you to influence positively
- Possibility to grow in or out of your position as the company grows
- Social events and training (incl. certification)
- Prime office location in Kamppi (Helsinki) with fun and professional teammates & good benefits
- Remote working opportunities & tools to support this
We require fluency in English, both spoken and written. Currently, most of our customers are local, and as such at least rudimentary understanding of Finnish is a required skill as well. Most importantly, you must already be eligible (authorized) to work in the EU.
Kindly note that for this position we do not accept unsolicited 3rd party agency resumes.
Please reach out to Aleksanteri, our Head of Technology (email@example.com or call +358 40 8411 056) with any of your questions or apply directly latest by Friday 11.10.2020 at firstname.lastname@example.org or by LinkedIn Easy Apply (https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/2151122896/) (preferred).
We will interview candidates already before the deadline so please apply as soon as possible!