Greip IP Solutions is looking for an experienced UX Design Lead for its growing business.
Greip® is a leading intellectual asset lifecycle management SaaS -solution (Software-as-a-Service) with some 5000 users in over 300 well known organizations in Finland and abroad. The clients of Greip® include innovative companies and organizations of all sizes, who want to protect, expand and utilize their intellectual property efficiently. Greip® makes the immaterial competitive factors of a company, such as patents, brands, inventions, designs and other innovations, a concrete, understandable, transparent and actionable part of business.
Due to fast digitalization, the IPRs are becoming growingly important in all fields of business and managing their lifecycle becomes a critical strategic factor for many companies. There is an increasing demand for sophisticated IPR management solutions globally and the market is expected to grow multi-fold in the coming few years.
This is why we are growing our team of professionals and investing significantly into further developing our solutions to maximize the success of our new and existing Greip® customers. User Experience is a core factor in developing Greip to continue being, and further extending, its lead to be the best IP management solution in the world.
We are now looking for an experienced UX designer to lead the Greip® user experience design and development as part of our growing product development team.
You will have overall responsibility of all UX related matters in the product development process. You will report directly to the Head of Technology and act as a “bridge” between the Product Owner (concepting team) and the tech team (implementation). We believe strongly in involving our customers and users in the development process and rely on user- and market research to support our decisions. You will plan, manage and co-ordinate all UX related actions and tasks, including the involvement and use of subcontractors and partners, in co-operation with the Head of Tech, PO, tech team and the service team.
We work with Lean and agile processes, and your role is pivotal in making the process flow smoothly.
What we look for in our UX design lead -candidate:
- Extensive experience in versatile UX design projects, both in a leading and hands-on role
- Experience and deep understanding of UX research methodologies and HCI to support design
- Experience in UI design of similar and/or complex B2B SaaS solutions
- Demonstrated success working with similar solutions (B2B SaaS)
- Ability to lead, advise and support internal and external stakeholders in UX matters
- Experience or ability in communicating IPR into “business language” via design
- Organized way of working and demonstrated ability to get things done on time
- Experience and understanding of the IPR domain is a big plus
- Business oriented mind-set and positive can-do -attitude
- Ability and willingness to work with a diverse team across functions
- Fluency in English and Finnish, other languages are a plus
What we offer our candidate:
- A big role and responsibility in the product development of Greip® IP management SaaS -solution
- Full support of our entire team of experienced IP, product, software and service professionals
- Modern technologies and state-of-the-art -tools to enable benchmark level UX design
- A fast-developing business with huge market potential, especially internationally
- An open and communicating company culture, where you can truly influence
- Possibility to grow in or out of your position as the company grows
- A start-up spirited team in a company that is re-shaping the IP industry
- Prime office location in Kamppi (Helsinki) with fun and professional teammates and good benefits!
If you are interested and feel you could fill these shoes, please apply asap or latest by Friday 25.9.2020 at email@example.com. We start interviewing possible candidates immediately and the position will be filled as soon as possible.
For more information, please contact:
Marko Rapeli, Managing Director:
firstname.lastname@example.org or call +358 50 3233 973