Greip™ IP Solutions is looking for a customer-oriented Project Manager.
Greip™, the winner of 2017 IP Innovation Award, is a SaaS-solution for intellectual asset management. It has some 5000 users in over 300 well known organizations in Finland and abroad. The clients of Greip™ include innovative companies and organizations of all sizes, who want to protect, expand and utilize their intellectual property efficiently. Greip™ aims to make the competitive factors of a company, such as inventions, brands and innovations, transparent and intelligible part of business.
Due to fast digitalization, the IPs are becoming growingly important in all fields of business and managing their lifecycle becomes a critical factor for many companies. There is an increasing demand for IP management solutions and the market is expected to grow multi-fold in the coming few years. This means also growing need of implementation and IP consultation services, which is why we are investing significantly into developing value adding services on top of Greip™ solution and ramping up our team of IP professionals.
We are now looking for a Project Manager, who takes overall responsibility of dedicated Greip™ implementation projects. This includes project planning, follow-up and reporting, gathering and documenting customer IP needs, configuring Greip™ solution based on the needs, taking care of data transfers and customer trainings. Additionally, Project Manager supports Greip™ sales in product demonstrations and takes care of customer project assignments.
What we look for in our Project Manager -candidate:
– customer-oriented business mind and demonstrated success working either on customers’ side or in customer interface
– experience in customers’ and/or IP law firms’ IP processes and related tools
– knowledge, understanding and interest in project management and related tools
– ability and willingness to give IP related trainings for different focus groups
– organized way of working and demonstrated ability to get things done on time
– entrepreneurial mind-set and positive can-do -attitude
– ability and willingness to travel
– international experience is a plus
– fluency in English and Finnish, other languages are a plus
– knowledge about trademarks and design rights are a plus
What we offer our candidate:
– responsibility of dedicated Greip™ SaaS -solution implementation projects
– be part of a start-up spirited team in a fast-developing business domain
– organizational support of a diverse team of experienced IP, software and service professionals
– possibility to grow into IP consultant role that includes offering value added services like IP management & process consultation, etc. and/ or other roles
– huge growth potential, especially internationally
– to be part of an IP industry changing team
– prime office location in Kamppi (Helsinki) with fun and professional teammates!
If you are interested and feel you could fill these shoes, please apply asap or latest by Friday 4.1.2019 at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information, please contact Jatta Toro, Head of Services at:
email@example.com or call +358 40 187 8485.
Best times to reach by phone are
Wed 19.12. at 12-1 pm, Thu 27.12. at 12-1 pm and Wed 2.1. at 12-1 pm.